Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Checking In

I am checking in a little late but checking in none the less.  I am feeling really good today.  My friend, Nikki J, and I are going to Dominican Republic in June.  We are determined to get our bodies in shape for this trip.  I am looking forward to a lot of beach time so I have a goal of 10lbs per month until we go.  That means by June 17th I should be down 50lbs.  I know that I can achieve this goal because I have done it before.  Nothing really stands in the way but me.  I am getting back in the grove and although it is not as easy as I thought, it is being done.  I am happy to have the support of my family and friends.  I am also ready to start back modeling and I it is going to be great.  I am going to post some pics from my last photo shoot last year this time to give you an idea of my modeling abilities.  Although I have been feeling a little down lately, the weight gain is one reason, I am not going to let it get me down and keep me from succeeding in the way that I know I can.  I am back on Weight Watchers and my weigh in date is on Saturday mornings.  Every week I will post my stats after my meetings starting this Saturday 1/21/12.  Right now I am down 27.2lbs from where I started from the beginning.  That means I gained back 46lbs.  OMG, it hurts to type that, but I already know what I have to do, so that is only motivation for me.  Well let me stop blogging while I am on the clock....

                                      


2 comments:

  1. Hi Stacey! I'm very proud of the efforts that you have and continue to strive for! That is commendable on your part and let's me know that I can also achieve my goals too of losing weight! I haven't checked my weight since my last doctor's appointment back in Sept. Tell me how to follow your blog and I will! You're a great friend so I'm blessed to have you a part of my inner circle and honored to be a part of yours! I hope you guys have fun on your trip! Take plenty pics! Take care! Your Friend, Melvin Truss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. If you go to the top of the page to the left you see a link that says follow. Just click that.

      Delete