Thursday, January 19, 2012

Progress Chart #1

I am sooooo pissed because I did something to my progress chart and lost most of my information.  I am going to go and get my old Weigh In books and see if I can fix it.  But I guess the past is the past but I would like to see my first 80lbs I ever lost on my blog.  I posted my WW weigh-in from this past Saturday on the chart and it hurts to see it right there in my face waving at me.  Its all good though because I am doing something about it as we speak.  The think that is hard for me this week is drinking the water!  I HATE water.  I would rather have a diet soda or juice.  But water is detrimental to weight loss.  I am going to the store to see if I can find something to make my water taste better with no calories.  They have all kinds of things that you can use for that, so I will be doing that today.  This week is going great so far.  I am excited to get to my WeighIn on Saturday to see how I did on my first week back on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment