Thursday, December 29, 2011

Getting Back on the horse..

I am back on my blog.  I have gained back quite a bit of weight, back up to 310 lbs.  When I saw the number on the scale I was quite disappointed and felt really terrible.  I have to start focusing on me because I have come to realize that I am easily distracted when I am faced with stressful situations, then one day off turns into two days off, then a month then three months. Its time to break that vicious cycle. I had a great Christmas and looking forward to the new year and the new me.  So from the start of my journey I am down 34lbs.  That's not bad, but when looking back when I was down 75lbs, its really hard to look at.  Today starts a new me and a better life style.  I will try to blog at least once a week, but I am striving to blog more than that.  It's time to take control over my life and my health and make is a permanent solution instead of a quick fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment