Tuesday, October 18, 2011

My goal has been established...

I have decided to set a goal of 10lbs per month minimum.  I can lose more, but I want to at least lose 10 per month.  I know I can do it, because I have done it before.  My ultimate goal is to lose 114lb.  I am giving myself a year to do so.  It is not going to be easy, because as I have learned, it's not easy to stay on track and there are always going to be some bumps in the road, but I am going to do my best to stay on track.  From now on, instead of sitting and sulking when things are going bad, I will put my aggression into the gym.  That's best for me.  I am also going to check in on this blog once a week on Tuesdays.  I am going to post my weekly weightloss and blog about what my week was like.  So here goes everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment