Friday, July 23, 2010

Reached 30lbs!!

          I went to my WI last night and dropped down another 2.8lbs.  I was sooooo excited.  I only have to lose 4lbs more to make it to my 10%.  That is 10% of my original starting weight.  I am really going to work a little harder this week to see if I can do it in a week.
          This WW program is becoming more and more a part of my normal everyday life.  I don't even have to think about it anymore, it just comes rather naturally.  I don't feel like I am on a diet, because WW makes it easy to live and eat the normal things you like and still lose weight at the same time.  I am realizing everyday that this really is truly a lifestyle change.  I am thankful that I came to a decision to really get my life on track and get my body healthy so that I can live a more productive life.  I have to be honest, being overweight can really hold you back from doing lots of things in your life.  I use to say that I am happy the way I was, and to honest with you, I really was.  I had no problem with how I looked, because I always have thought very highly of myself.  When I started to feel bad on the inside, meaning not feeling good physically, I knew that I had to do something about it.  I am too young to die of a cause that I could have done something about, so guess what, I'm doing it and nothing or no one is going to stand in the way of my progress.  Either you are with me, or you are against me, and if you are against me then you can step off.

No comments:

Post a Comment